Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Let The Games Begin

EJ thinks Sami came to the wedding because she still loves him.

EJ finds out Phillip survived the shooting and tells Stefano he will handle things.

Kate dumps her rage on Stefano for what he did to Phillip.

Bo investigates the shooting.

Phillip nearly dies and Daniel discovers complications.

Victor declares war on Stefano.

Sami wants to know all the details when Will tells her Rafe was there. She tries to contact Rafe but finds his phone is disconnected.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Bo tells Stefano, "You even look at my brother the wrong way, I'll put the last nail in your damn coffin."

Victor says, "He's the doctor we have to trust him." Kate yells, "No, I don't."

Nicole tells EJ, "I don't think I can live like this."

Stephanie wails, "I love you, Phillip. Just come back to me, please!"