Monday, May 4, 2009

Kate tells Chloe she knows about her affair with Daniel and fires her.

Lucas defends Chloe, but wants to know what the real reason is that Kate got upset.

The killer nurse makes an attempt on Phillip's life, but Hope intervenes.

Chelsea says goodbye to Hope.

EJ has a meltdown when he finds out the second attempt on Phillip's life was unsuccessful.

Nicole tries to convince EJ to stop investigating Dr. Baker. She also tries to get Baker to leave town.

Stephanie goes to see EJ and tells him the DiMera-Kiriakis war has to stop.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Bo says, "My daughter... part of my heart... I love you. Chelsea whispers, "I love you."

Brady says, "Killing more people is not the answer here." Victor shouts, "Shut up and stay out of it!"

Nicole tells Sami, "I don't want you within a mile of my daughter. Do you understand me?

Arianna tells Rafe, "You cannot be with that woman. Are you out of your mind?"