Monday, May 18, 2009

Something Huge Packed Away In Your Pants

Phillip scours Salem looking for Stephanie.

Brady and Arianna continue to snipe at each other.

Stephanie wakes to discover Owen has kidnapped her and she is in a morgue.

Victor demands the DiMera empire in exchange for Stefano. EJ informs Victor he has Stephanie.

After several predictable interruptions and second thoughts, Sami and Rafe make love.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Ariana asks, "Are you related to Sami Brady?" Brady says, "Yeah, she's my step sister. Do you know her?" Arianna says, "Yeah – not a fan."

Rafe tells Sami, "I should do the right thing. I should make a proper commitment."

Stefano says, "Come on, son. I'm counting on you."

EJ tells Phillip, "I propose an exchange... a swap. I want my father here tonight."