Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Frankly, My Dear, I Don't Give A Damn

Phillip and Lucas join Kate at the hospital and she tells them what's going on.

Daniel tells Kate he will stand by her no matter what, then promptly runs out when Phillip insults him.

Nicole tells John she's pregnant with EJ's kid. John entertains us all with facial contortions we previously thought were humanly impossible.

The doctor tells Sami she's pregnant. Lucas calls EJ and tells him to get to the hospital pronto.

Nicole goes to the DiMera mansion for her big date with EJ, but he stands her up for Sami.

Caroline reveals what happened the night Trent was murdered. The DA phones Mickey and tells him there are witnesses who saw Caroline holding a knife on Trent

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Phillip asks, "Daniel's doing th biopsy?" Kate says, "He's helping, Phillip." Phillip says, "Forget about it. No way in hell."

John asks, "Are you wiling to raise this child on your own?" Nicole says, "I said I would and I meant it."

Sami screams, "I don't even wanna see you right now." EJ says, "I was only having dinner..." Sami notches it up, "I don't wanna see you! Get out!"