Monday, June 22, 2009

Despite The Rumors, I Am Human

EJ and Sami argue about Johnny.

Nicole tells Rafe she's shook up over Grace's death because Grace is her daughter's sister.

Sami begs Phillip to help her destroy EJ.

We learn Steve and Kayla's new location.

Chloe klutzes up the show taping and Kate has to re-poison the hors o'dourves.

Lucas gets hungry and decides taking one deviled egg off the plate wouldn't hurt.

Chloe and Daniel have the same conversation they've been having for months.

Rafe visits Emily Hudson's grave.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Kate tells Lucas, Chloe and Daniel, "Lucas was right. The eggs were poisoned."

Will tells Rafe, "I think Johnny's better off with them than with my mom."

Nicole tells Stefano, "I think that you are underestimating what Sami is capable of doing now."

Sami tells Phillip, "I'll push until she breaks because this is my son we're talking about and I'm not giving up."