Thursday, June 4, 2009

Game Over

Grace's condition continues to deteriorate. Daniel diagnoses her illness as bacterial meningitis.

Sami gets support from both EJ and Rafe.

Stefano tells Nicole he knows everything about the baby switch, but doesn't want anyone to find out.

Will and Mia rush to the hospital. Daniel asks will to summon the family.

Mia tells Nicole she's glad her baby is safe somewhere. Nicole offers support.

Stefano returns to the mansion and gets back into action running the DiMera empire.

Phillip and Stephanie romp. The ordeal in the morgue drawer begins to affect Stephanie.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




EJ holds Sydney and tells Stefano, "I keep thinking to myself, what would I do if that were my baby?"

Daniel tells Sami and Rafe, "We have done everything. You need to prepare yourself."

Nicole prays, "Punish me. Please, don't punish her. Please let Gracie live."