Monday, June 15, 2009

Maggie's Home For Wayward Girls

Mia has second thoughts about living with Maggie, but Maggie talks her into staying.

Stephanie worries about Owen.

Brady tells Nicole her scheme could fall apart. Nicole assures him it won't.

The Kiriakis and DiMera families declare a truce, with new leaders at the helm.

Max asks Melanie to go to London with him. Melanie quits her hospital job.

EJ brews a dastardly plan to get back at Sami.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Kate is on the phone, "What we have to talk about is going to change everything."

Phillip tells Stephanie, "And I've got news that may turn things around."

Melanie says, "...unless you can give me a really tiny reason to stay" Brady asks, "How about that guy that you were just talking to?"

father Matt asks, "My goodness, what's wrong?" Chloe says, "I'm cheating on my husband."