Friday, June 5, 2009

Eleven Year Old Toast

Grace's condition worsens. Daniel says there is nothing more he can do for her.

Phillip sleeps while Stephanie lies awake and remembers her ordeal.

Stefano gets back to running the DiMera business. EJ wants him to take things easy.

Mia continues to bond with Grace. Nicole offers support.

Will summons the family.

Chloe and Lucas talk about their relationship and head for the hospital when they hear about Grace.

Nicole begs God to punish her and let Grace live.

Sami, Rafe and Will watch over Grace.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Nicole says, "Stefano you scared me." Stefano says, "I think we should finish our little conversation."

Victor says, "I was hoping you could just forgive me." Brady says, "Hell no."

Chloe says, "Daniel..." Daniel says, "Put me with your husband."

Father Matt administers the last rites, "May the Lord Jesus bless you and lead you to eternal life."