Wednesday, June 17, 2009

PERVERT!

Everyone prepares for Grace's funeral.

Nicole asks EJ not to grieve so much and convinces him it's a bad idea to take Sydney.

Stefano decides he will not go to the funeral.

Sami tries to gather strength to go to the funeral. Roman consoles her.

Rafe tells Father Matt he can't believe God would let Grace die.

Bo and Hope are there for support.

Kinzie harasses Mia at the Java Cafe. She tells her she saw... CHAD!

Melanie tells Maggie she's moving to London.

After a rocky start with him, Melanie gets interested in Nathan. She decides to stay in Salem and asks for her job back.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Melanie says, "Max, I don't think I'm gonna go to London."

Nicole tells Brady, "What I did was right for EJ and for Sydney."

Rafe tells Sami, "You can make it through this, OK? I'm here for you."

EJ tells Stephanie, "You're lucky to be alive." Stephanie slaps him, "Don't you ever even think of threatening me again!"