Friday, June 12, 2009

A Pretense Of Ignorance

Victor and Phillip convince Stephanie to lie about Owen's involvement with the DiMeras.

Sami tells Will that she is Grace's biological mother and EJ is the father.

Will discovers Lucas knew the secret about Grace. He disowns his parents and leaves.

EJ tells Nicole he is Grace's father. He denies any remaining feelings for Sami except hatred.

Stefano tells Nicole EJ knowing about Grace is probably a good thing.

Owen escapes.

The Kiriakis and DiMera families set up a meeting to call a truce.

Bo and Hope bumble their way through another attempt to save Salem from the ne'er-do-well crowd.

Sami tells Rafe to go. Sami tells Rafe to stay. Apparently, Sami forgot to take her meds again.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Mia says, "Mrs. Horton, I'm not who you think I am. I've done some things I'm not proud of."

Owen tells Stephanie, "We're gonna go away together... if you'll have me."

Nicole tells Brady, "EJ is not gonna find out about Sydney and I am gonna live a happy life."

EJ tells Stefano, "I'm not letting anybody else control my life. Never again."