Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Armageddon

Maggie gets a delivery of things from Mickey's office. She finds a bottle of champagne inside and thinks the unthinkable.

Lawrence convinces Vivian to kill Melanie.

Carly fanaticizes about another encounter with Vivian.

Justin tells Hope Carly has changed.

Hope warns Carly not to hurt Bo.

Maggie advises Melanie to take the high road with Carly

Rafe lectures EJ for messing up the DNA samples on the ransom notes.

Sami and Rafe have the argument of the century. Again.

Bo and Carly comfort each other.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Melanie asks, "Nathan... anything new with him?" Stephanie says, "Actually, yes."

Anna is on the phone with EJ, "I was just calling to check on how things are going." EJ says, "Things are going great."

Sami yells at Rafe, "If I hadn't told you my secret I would have my daughter back."