Wednesday, January 20, 2010

The Magic Purple Crayon

Sami and Rafe's relationship is strained to the breaking point over the handling of the kidnapping. (Does that sound familiar?)

Vivian steps in and helps Melanie choose a wedding dress.

Stephanie and Nathan get a little closer and decide not to let Phillip and Melanie know they are dating.

Julie advises Hope to fight for Bo.

Victor announces that Phillip and Melanie will have company on their honeymoon.

Carly and Victor toss insults and threats at each other.

Vivian remains unsure that Carly came back to Salem to find her daughter.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Brady tells Chloe, "I told Arianna I had moved on. And I have."

Carly tells Melanie, "Vivian wants to destroy you and I won't let it happen.

Bo tells Daniel, "I need your help. Are you up for it?"