Thursday, January 28, 2010

A Card-Carrying Phony

Vivian promises Victor she won't harm Melanie, but tells Gus they just have to be discreet in planning to kill her.

Rafe moves out of Sami's place. EJ sees him walking away with his backpack, figures it out and offers his sympathy.

Arianna mistakenly answers EJ's phone when Anna calls. She grills EJ about Anna.

Brady finds out Arianna went to see EJ and warns her about the DiMeras.

Carly breaks the ice in her relationship with Melanie.

Brady thinks Roman isn't doing enough to find Sydney.

Rafe tells Roman he moved out of Sami's place.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Stephanie tells Justin, "I think I'm in love. The problem is I don't think he loves me back."

Melanie backs away from Nathan, "Don't touch me."

Carly tells Bo, "She's ready. I'm gonna tell her I'm her mother."