Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Dense Samantha Fog

EJ cuts off his date with Nicole and runs to the hospital to be with Sami. Sami doesn't tell him about her pregnancy.

John and Nicole go to Chez Rouge to celebrate her pregnancy.

Phillip and Lucas support Kate as she waits to learn her fate.

Phillip wants Daniel off Kate's case, but eventually backs down.

John has another fainting spell.

Morgan catches Phillip and Chloe Kissing. Chloe heads for Kansas City and Morgan heads for Chicago.

Sami doesn't want to go back to the DiMera mansion so she agrees to spend the night with Lucas.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Stephanie says to Melanie, "Don't tell me you actually believe that my grandmother killed your father."

Stefano tells John, "You are nothing but a pawn and I will do everything in my power to put you back in that place."

Marlena says, "I have to move on with my own life." Kayla say, "I hope you don't' mind me saying this but I think you're making a mistake.