Thursday, October 23, 2008

Look What I Found At A Yard Sale!

Roman arranges for Sami to go into a witness protection program.

Sami resists, but figures out the witness protection program is a way to hide her pregnancy from EJ.

EJ discovers the tenth planet under Sami's dress and asks if it's a baby.

Bo advises Max to tell Stephanie he's sorry.

Melanie tries to seduce Phillip.

Bo tells Melanie not to leave town. Melanie heads for the hills.

Chelsea discovers Kate and Daniel are still having an affair.

Daniel gives Kate her diagnosis.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Chelsea says, "I mean I knew she was sick but we were just too preoccupied with our own little issues. I wonder if it's too late."

Nick asks, "Are you going somewhere?" Melanie says, "Yeah. I'm getting the hell out of Salem."

Nicole tells Pookie, "If EJ is holding that little twit's hand while I'm standing here growing stretch marks, I swear I'm going to shoot them both."