Thursday, October 9, 2008

Steamed Clams

Lexie goes off the deep end when she finds out Theo is missing.

Chelsea tells Daniel they can never get back together and can never be friends.

Sami goes to Roman and Marlena for advice but chickens out.

EJ advises John to see a doctor and patch things up with Marlena. John refuses.

John advises Nicole to tell EJ she is pregnant.

Daniel searches for Kate.

Missing Theo shows up at the hospital looking for Chelsea.

Sami overhears as Nicole tells EJ she's pregnant with his baby.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Melanie says, "I throught you just wanted to help me." Phillip asks, "Why did you have your dead father's wallet?" Melanie says, "Because he gave it to me."

EJ whispers, "I, uh... I don't know what to say."

Stephanie asks, "Max what's wrong?" Max says, "Trent's wallet... I found it in your purse."