Monday, October 20, 2008

Gimme, Gimme, Gimme

Nicole gets a clean bill of health at the hospital. EJ tells her he wants a future with her.

Stephanie tells Bo and Hope about Melanie's night in the cemetery. Bo and Hope try to question Melanie and she slices them to ribbons.

Nick agrees to have dinner with Chelsea, but something comes up.

Stefano tells Lexie he had nothing to do with Mayor Moreno's murder.

Stephanie tells Max she blabbed to Bo and Hope. Max ends their relationship. Farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye, kaput.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




John says, "Listen to me, brother. I know about the hit put on Anthony Moron-o and I know that you're behind it."

Tony asks, "You needed to speak to me urgently, so what the hell's going on?" Lexie says, "It's not just that Moron-o was killed, it's my part in it."

Scuzzball says, "I give my word, I keep it. By the end of the night, Samantha Brady will be dead."