Tuesday, October 7, 2008

My Melinda Rights

Nick gets plastered and the cops arrest him for drunk driving. He tells them he is responsible for Trent's death.

Bo and Roman search Max' apartment and find the bloody shirt. It matches the fiber from the murder scene and Trent's blood is on it.

Melanie remembers being with Trent the night he was murdered.

Stephanie and Melanie go at each other's throats.

Mayor Moreno taunts Bo and Roman.

Lucas tells Sami she has to be the one to tell EJ she is pregnant. Sami refuses.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Nicole says, "So Morgan's in Chicago. Where does that leave you?" Phillip says, "Plenty of free time, baby."

Nick asks Hope, "You know, when the university finds out about this, I'll probably be suspended from the faculty. What am I supposed to do about that?"

Melanie tells Bo, "I'd stop focusing on people like me and start focusing on some of his real enemies."