Friday, October 3, 2008

I've Seen The Goods Before

Max tries to convince Melanie to stay away from Phillip. Melanie doesn't take his advice.

Chelsea finds out Kate is very ill and worries that she has been to hard on her.

Kayla advises Marlena not to move on then does a complete 180ยบ and advises her to march over there and hand him the divorce papers herself.

Sami is indignant after she and Lucas spend the night together in the same bed.

EJ searches for Sami. Lucas finds him and discovers Sami still hasn't told him her big secret.

Sami blows up when she finds Stefano babysitting Johnny.

John advises Stefano to give up his battle for the DiMera empire.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Marlena says, "I want my husband back. Do you think you could be that person?"

Sami says to Lucas, "I have to find some way to protect my children from Stefano."

Nicole asks EJ, "Who do you want to spend a life with, Sami or me?"