Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Baby Black Market Bailouts

Hope gets her job back.

Rafe applies for a job at the Salem Police Department.

After Bo gets nervous about Hope and Rafe, Roman pulls strings and gets Rafe a job offer in New York.

Chloe suggests she and Lucas elope.  This triggers a big fight.

Will scolds Sami for never being around.  He and Chloe talk about Lucas.

Dr. Baker tells Nicole he's leaving town.

Daniel gives Lucas advice on how to handle Chloe.  Daniel should know - he's certainly been handling her.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Will says, "My parents... they're supposed to be together OK?" Chloe says, "They've both moved on. It's not gonna happen."

Kate tells Victor, "I just wanna tell him Chloe's a conniving little slut and Mommy will not let you marry her."

"Sami tells Rafe, "I can't calm down, and I can't keep doing this."

Nicole is on the phone, "What do you want? Why do you keep calling me here?"