Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Bees Knees

Kate makes Daniel squirm by asking him if he's having an affair with Chloe. She lets him off the hook and decides she will have to stop the wedding herself.

Phillip and Stephanie's on-again, off-again relationship is on-again.

Lucas invites Will to go on the honeymoon with him and Chloe (We don't make it up, folks, we just report it).

Max attempts to save his relationship with Chelsea.

Melanie confronts EJ. EJ throws her out. Tony picks up the pieces.

Phillip thinks the DiMeras are behind the database disaster at Titan. He tells Nicole he will blab about her "affair" with Brady.

Brady promises to help Nicole.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Tony says, "Nothing would make me happier than to watch my father and my pompous-ass brother eat crow." Melanie gives a nervous laugh.

Chloe asks, "Lucas what are we doing?"

Kate tells Victor, "Lucas and Chloe have decided to elope and I'm going to stop them."

Rafe asks, "Everything OK?" Sami says, "No, it's not. And I'm really glad you're here because I need to ask you a favor."