Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hangin' With His Homies

Stefano and EJ discuss Tony. Stefano says Tony is dead to him.

Phillip and Tony fight as Nicole watches. Tony starts to leave, slips falls and nearly kills himself.

Hope questions Bo about his visions.

The DiMeras and others meet at the hospital for Tony's vigil. A no-holds-barred fight breaks out.

Bo questions Phillip about Tony's fall.

Lucas thanks Daniel for his advice about Chloe.

Sami asks Sister Agnes about Rafe's past.

Rafe becomes Grace's godfather.

Chloe discovers she forgot to take her birth control pills.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Sami tells will, "I have terrific news. I want to introduce you to your new sister."

Bo asks Phillip, "You're keeping something form me. You wanna tell me what that is?"

Stefano tells Lexie, "The person who made it happen is going to pay dearly."

Nicole says, "I'm wanna make sure that you never say a word." Tony sucks on his tube.