Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The Godfather

Tony tells Nicole he knows Sydney is Mia's baby. Nicole denies it.

Mia and Will get to know each other at the pub. Mia vows to see her baby again.

Rafe and Sister Agnes talk about knowing each other since the time he lived at the orphanage.

Rafe tells Sister Agnes he's staying in Salem for Sami.

The DiMera Clan, plus Sami, gather at St. Luke's for Sydney's christening.

Phillip goes after Tony. Stephanie and Brady try to get him to calm down.

EJ and Sami share their appreciation for each other.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Will asks Caroline, "I can't believe she would just leave like that, though. Do you think something happened?"

Mia whines to the virgin Mary, "I can't stop thinking I've made the worse mistake of my life."

Sami whines to rafe, "I have to go get her and bring her home."

Tony tells Nicole, "Your situation is a lot more serious than you think."