Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A Giant Cup Of Crazy

Bo continues to visualize Hope in bed with another man.

Chelsea and Max romp in Chelsea's room. Bo catches them.

Nicole and Chloe shop for wedding dresses together.

Daniel and Brady discuss Daniel's relationship with his mystery woman.

EJ demands that Roman file a complaint against Rafe for kissing Sami, whom he is supposed to be guarding.

Sami jumps into the argument between Roman and EJ and defends herself and Rafe.

Nicole stews as Sami spends some time with Sydney.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Stephanie tells Max, "Yes, you're handsome... yes, you're a great kisser, but I would be a total idiot to ever trust you again."

Melanie says, "Give me my money and I will be out of your hair." EJ says, "Melanie, you're not getting another dime out of me."

Sami tells Nicole, "None of us may want to admit it, but what EJ and I had... still there."