Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bada Bing!

Stephanie catches up with Max and talks him into letting her tag along on his wild goose chase.

Nicole tells Ava her dark secret.

Marlena asks Rolf to help restore the disc so John can get his memory back.

EJ bribes Judge Fitzpatrick on John's behalf. John says he still doesn't trust him.

Lucas agrees to a deal with Roman that will send Lucas to maximum security. Sami hears about it and falls apart.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Marlena says, "I think I might've figured out a way to get John's memory back." Roman says, "That's good news." Marlena says, "It is, and I need your help."

Lucas says, "You shouldn't be here. Chloe says, "I had to come. I needed to tell you how sorry I am."

Kayla says, "I didn't realize that you had moved back to your apartment." Sami says, "I'm showing it to someone." Kayla asks, "Is it anybody we know?" Ava walks up.