Tuesday, July 29, 2008

A Bloated Rag Doll

Chloe gives up on Phillip and tells Morgan she will support her if she makes him happy.

Nicole and Chloe strike up a friendship.

Hope confronts Bo with her suspicions there was something else in the envelope. A mystery email adds fuel to the fire.

Daniel blows up at Kate for sending Victor into cardiac arrest. He apologizes to both Kate and Chelsea for his outburst.

John takes Ava to his dungeon, where he reveals he has been keeping Paul.

Morgan fantasizes about being with Phillip.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Sami says to EJ, "This has been great. I hope we can find a way to get on and be friends."

Roman says, "I had my doubts about you doing this." Lucas asks, "I don't have to go back to prison, right?"

Nicole tells Chloe, "I don't think you'll be happy with him... not as long as Sami is in the picture. So if I were

you, I would turn around and walk away."