Friday, July 25, 2008

Champagne And Caviar - We'll Clean Up The Blood Later

Phillip is shot and rushed to the hospital where he vegetates.

Kate tells Victor about Phillip's shooting and Victor goes into cardiac arrest.

Hope continues to badger Bo about what he knows about the Hollingsworth case.

Morgan goes berserk. Bo and Hope take her to the SPD to make a statement.

Ava gets good news about her trial. She "thanks" John for helping her.

Daniel and Chelsea bicker; Daniel comforts Kate.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Nicole says, "I wanna be clear about my feelings for you." EJ mumbles, "'Cause you haven't been clear about very much else."

Stephanie asks, "I'll bet you've got a lot of questions for her, huh?" Max says, "Tons." Stephanie says, "I wanna know what she thinks about her dad."

Trent says, "I didn't mean to be rude." Marlena says, "Well, you were." Trent asks, "Who died and made you the authority on coffee house etiquette?"