Thursday, July 10, 2008

Gukslfuis

Paramedics rush Victor to the hospital after he collapses. Dr. Dan goes into action.

Max leaves Stephanie and Caroline a note and heads for Europe in search of Melanie.

The usual suspects congregate outside Victor's room.

Kate warns Chloe to stay away from the Kiriakis men. Chloe tells Kate there is more to the story.

Chelsea starts her job as an Occupational Therapist trainee. She'll be the head of the OT department in six months.

Kate tells Daniel she's glad he's there to support Chelsea, but Chelsea can never find out about them.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Sami tells EJ, "I'm not sleeping under the same roof with you for another night."

Chelsea asks Kate, "If you think so highly of Daniel, then why did you refuse to let him operate on you?"

Phillip says to Victor, "You and I have had our differences lately, but it's because of me. I need you, Dad. Please don't leave me."