Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Null And Void

The word spreads that Lucas has made a deal and has been released from prison. Chloe, Nicole and Sami swoop in on him in his hospital room.

Max runs into an acquaintance of Melanie's. She owes the guy money and he wants Max to Pay.

Nick figures out how to find Melanie.

Nicole tells EJ she is still married to Trent.

Sami spreads her blithering, sobbing brand of joy all over Salem as she argues and grovels with EJ and then Lucas.

Lucas tells Sami he wants time to think things over. Sami makes Niagara Falls look like a leaky faucet.
See today's full blog or leave comments here




Chloe says, "Lucas, I feel responsible for what's happened to you." Lucas says, "Don't, all right, you're not."

Phillip says, "Whatever happens, I got your back." Bo says, "I know you do. I meant what I said, too."

EJ says, "It means a lot to me that you trust me enough to tell me the truth." Nicole says, "The truth is I hated pushing you away."