Friday, July 11, 2008

Horn Dog

Sami finds out Chloe slept with Lucas. She responds the only rational, intelligent way any sensible adult would... with a food fight.

EJ gets caught in the middle of things. He comes up with a way to keep Sami from leaving the mansion.

Victor struggles to survive. He asks Bo to keep an eye on Phillip.

Morgan finds out she has a package to pick up at the Post Office.

Phillip and Chloe talk about their relationship.

Kate and Daniel talk about their brief fling.

Nicole and Chloe declare an uneasy truce.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Hope says, "He definitely thinks he's covered his tracks." Bo says, "Except for one bit of evidence sent to his daughter."

Morgan says, "What if there is something in that package I don't know about my father. What if it's something I don't want to know?"

EJ yells at Sami, "I'll be damned if I'm letting you leave this house with my son."