Monday, July 21, 2008

Perfectly Twisted

Chelsea invites Daniel to dinner at Bo and Hope's house.

Daniel warns Bo to slow down and tells him to stop stressing Victor.

Kate tries to reassure Phillip. Phillip tries to reassure Morgan.

The SPD finds a clue in the Paul Hollingsworth case.

A strange man accosts Stephanie on the train.

Daniel meets Kate while looking at an apartment. They get a little too reminiscent about their affair.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




EJ says, "Ava, I just came back from meeting with the assistant DA. I wouldn't be making any long term plans right now."

Tony says, "Don't try to snow me, Kate." Kate says, "I don't know what you're talking about." Tony says, "Oh, Kate, What's going on, or should I ask what are you trying to hide?"

Morgan whimpers, "I know he wouldn't just up and leave if he wasn't really scared of something or someone."