Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Sick And Drugged Or Sane And Sober

Daniel gives Chelsea a tour of his new apartment.

The train is delayed on the way to Marseilles. Max and Stephanie figure out something to do while they wait.

Patch tells Roman he will testify against Ava.

Phillip takes Morgan home. Bo warns him about being seen with her.

Bo searches for more clues in the Hollingsworth case, tells Patch about Phillip's involvement and destroying the evidence.

John tells Marlena Ava will be staying with him.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Phillip says, "He actually thinks I might have killed Hollingsworth." Kate says, "Well he might not be the only one."

Bo says, "I could lose my badge. I could lose everything... including Hope."

Marlena says, "You and Ava have gotten mighty friendly." John says, "Well, I suppose you have grounds for divorce, then." Marlena asks, "Shall I do that? Is that what you want?"