Monday, February 23, 2009

The Clone

EJ Gets nasty about Nicole butting in to his business. Nicole threatens to take Sydney. That doesn't cure EJ's nastiness.

Hope refuses to reconcile her differences with Bo.

Phillip and Brady argue about how Phillip is handling things at Titan.

Rafe and Sami say their gut-wrenching goodbye.

Lucas wakes with semi-amnesia. Chloe sees this as a second chance and tells Daniel it's over.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Phillip says, "I just wanna do right by you, Stephanie. You gotta know that." Stephanie whines, "So you're asking me for another chance... again."

Daniel says, "Chloe I'm not gonna let you out of my sight. Not until you understand I will never let you go."

Nicole asks, "What the hell are you doing here?" Sami says, "I came to take my baby."