Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Rolling In It

Kayla assures Patch she won't leave him as they wheel her into surgery.

Hope says it's Bo's fault she shot Kayla.

"Everyone" waits at the hospital while the surgeons try to save Kayla.

Sami tells Rafe She's not ready to go home.

Melanie tries to cozy up to Phillip. Phillip comforts Stephanie.

EJ and Nicole arrive home with their baby.

Mia announces she's heading for Japan.

Sami names her baby Grace, Nicole names hers Sydney.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Sami says to Grace, "I know that you don't understand this but leaving is what's best for you right now."

Maggie says, "We're going to talk about you and Chloe. Daniel asks, "Excuse me?" Maggie snorts, "You're going to break it off, Daniel. It's over."

Chloe says, "I love Lucas but I can't stay away from Daniel. Nicole, what am I gonna do?"