Monday, February 2, 2009

A Horizontal Frame Of Mind

Phillip and Stephanie move their relationship from the pool table to the bedroom.

The standoff in the hospital ends with Sleazo's death but Hope falls short of getting the Sharpshooter of the Year Award when she shoots Kayla.

Sami and Rafe form a mutual admiration society at the convent.

EJ rushes to the clinic and finds Nicole and Baby.
See today's full blog or leave comments here




Roman says, "I'm afraid I have some bad news. I didn't want you to hear it from somebody else." Sami gasps, "OMG!"

Patch begs Kayla, "You gotta stay with me baby." Kayla mumbles, "I won't leave you."

Nicole is on the phone, "Hello." Mia says, "It's Mia." Nicole asks, "What do you want?"

In an obvious fantasy, Melanie says, "You got what you wanted." Phillip says, "Not yet I haven't." He moves in on her.