Monday, February 9, 2009

The Week After Never

Chloe and Lucas set their wedding date, but Chloe has doubts.

Stephanie tells Kayla it's over with Phillip.

Lexie says Sidney had reflux, and will be OK.

Nicole nearly tells EJ the truth, but backs off.

Maggie conducts the hospital fundraiser.

Phillip serves Melanie with an injunction forcing her to keep the Alternative Fuels Project at Titan.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Melanie says, "Thank you, EJ, I knew I could count on you." EJ says, "Well, I wouldn't be thanking me just yet if I were you."

Dr. Baker says, "I got nothin' to lose, Nicole." Nicole asks, "How about your life?"

Maggie says, "You're not going after her." Daniel says, "It's none of your business."

Lucas yells, "You're the sweetest..." Chloe screams, "No! I'm not who you think I am!"