Tuesday, February 17, 2009

I'm A Slut – There, I Said It

Chloe and Lucas admit they still love each other but it just isn't meant to be.

Chloe confides in a priest.

Lucas falls off the wagon.

Kate decides she wants to patch things up with Daniel.

Maggie lectures Daniel. She tells him he'll eventually have to tell Kate what's going on.

Phillip loses an account to Brady. Victor gives him one more chance to reel in the AFP.

Melanie meets Lucas and tells Maggie he was drinking at the pub.

Phillip confronts EJ.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Chelsea tells Stephanie, "I just don't want you to give up on him yet, 'cause I know he really, really likes you." Phillip and Melanie suck face. Stephanie spies.

Tony yells at EJ, "You're about to start a war with the Kiriakis family. You regard that as nothing."

Lucas says, "Tell me. I can handle it." Maggie says, "Chloe is having an affair."