Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Mother And Child Reunion

Sami returns from the WPP. EJ introduces her to Sydney.

Chloe tells Daniel their relationship is over. Daniel threatens to tell Lucas.

Kate vows to butt in to Lucas life once again. Lucas suggests Kate show Daniel her gratitude for saving her life.

Nicole begs Phillip to back off on his threats. Nasty ole Phil refuses.

EJ and Nicole continue to argue over his business affairs.

Phillip asks Stephanie for another chance. Stephanie rejects him.

Everyone wonders why Chloe was at Daniel's apartment and why Lucas went there.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Kate says, "There's something that I need to tell you." Lucas says, "There's something I have to tell you about Chloe."

Phillip tells Chloe, "Lucas had a lot to say specifically about you."

Sami blubbers, "I guess I should go." EJ says, "Not until you tell me what's wrong."