Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Phillip catches Melanie breaking into the Titan computer system. He fires her.

Melanie runs to Max and tells him what happened. Max just happens to have a set of the blueprints from Nick.

Victor catches Nicole and Brady breaking into his safe. Brady makes excuses and Nicole keeps the cash.

Baker arrives at the DiMera Mansion, has words with EJ and collects from Nicole.

Lucas tells Kate his engagement with Chloe is off. Kate isn't happy.

Chloe begs Daniel to run away with her. Daniel runs away FROM her.

Brady counsels Chloe.

Victor suspects Phillip is interested in Melanie.

See today's full blog or leave comments here


Sorry, there is no video today.

Phillip tells Stephanie, "You thought you fell in love with someone else, but you didn't. That was me, and I don't think you want me to change."

Max asks, "Could you come back for the blueprints." Melanie says, "I really need 'em, Max. You have to help me." Max says, "Not on your life."

Sami reads the newspaper, "Nicole had a daughter on the same day that I had grace."