Monday, February 16, 2009

A Nightmare Of Monumental Proportions

Melanie tries to convince Phillip to dump Stephanie and team up with her.

Max and Chelsea realize they have feelings for each other.

Hope loses her badge. Bo begs her to talk things through.

Patch and Kayla counsel Stephanie about Phillip and worry about Hope.

EJ discovers what Nicole has done and there is hell to pay. Sort of.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Victor says, "I asked Brady to step in and see if he could do some PR with Melanie Layton." Phillip asks, "Are you kidding me?"

Melanie tells EJ, "I have to prove my loyalty to you. So, I'll do anything. Really. Anything."

Chloe whines, "Just tell me how much you hate me." Lucas says, "I can't, because I sill love you." Chloe says, "I still love you, too."