Friday, February 13, 2009

The Inquisition

Roman, Bo and Kayla all testify at Hope's inquisition. Hope loses her badge. Bo loses Hope.

Chelsea rants at Max for ranting at Stephanie for ranting about Phillip.

Nicole tells Mia never to call again.

Phillip discovers EJ and Melanie meeting secretly. Melanie tries to get chummy with Phillip.

Brady roughs up Dr. Baker and tells him to stay away from Nicole. He confronts Nicole and wants to know what else she and Baker have done. Nicole evades his questions.

Nicole begs EJ to make love to her.

See today's full blog or leave comments here




Phillip says, "As if I'd give up Stephanie for you." Melanie says, "Then your loss is EJ DiMera's gain."

Chelsea tells Max, "I have feelings for you and why wouldn't I? I'm a normal person with normal needs."

Nicole rants, "I can't wait for Samantha to come back to Salem and ruin my life. Hey! Hey! I'll throw her a freaking party!"